Plant Materials Manager
6999 Mcpherson Road , Unit 323 Laredo, TX 78041
Location & Travel
- Nuevo Laredo will be the primary location but the chosen candidate has to be available to travel
Oversees activities related to the purchase of material, material control, inventory control, shipping/receiving and stores functions. Develops, implements, and maintains policies, procedures, and material control systems. Ensures materials are ordered and in stock to meet company requirements, while maintaining acceptable inventory levels.
- Responsible for accuracy of inventory records, bill of material and yearly physical count.
- Set strategic and tactical material plans in support of achieving annual AOP targets.
- Establish and maintain the production control system.
- Direct and control activities are related to the timely, cost-effective procurement, inventory control, planning and quality control of production materials.
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and material control systems to reduce costs, streamline procedures, and implement solutions.
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions, and/or customers.
10 years of experience in a similar position
Bilingual Spanish - English
Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 /year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Material Management experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you speak English?
- Do you speak Spanish?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?