Mason, OH 45241
Press Operator Mason - 12 hour shifts $18-$22hr
Ability to manage and run presses assigned for Press Operator I level.
- Ensures that product is printed according to specifications.
- Reviews job tickets and verifies that required materials are available and used as specified.
- Strong written/verbal interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to read, write, and comprehend instructions and SOPs in English.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to perform these operations using units of weight measurement, volume and distance.
- Able to Pass Background and Drug Screens
AtWork Cincy is the locally owned, Blue Ash based office of AtWork Personnel Services. A top staffing firm as cited by Staffing Industry Analyst with over 90 US offices, AtWork is empowering businesses in the lean economy by reducing costs, improving time to quality talent, and managing regulatory and compliance risks. AtWork has been recognized with coveted Best of Staffing awards for both client and talent satisfaction.
AtWork Cincy is an equal opportunity employer