Birmingham, AL 35210
- Be able to learn such skills as sorting, running roll and cut sheet printers.
- Be able to learn how to prep machines.
- Must be able to read and understand the weekly schedule.
- Must be willing to be cross-trained and move to other areas when needed.
- Assure that the weekly and daily schedule is completed.
- Assure that work practices are in the guidelines of OSHA standards.
- Keep work areas clean and organized. Work as part of the team.
- Follow all company rules and policies.
- Follow all safety rules and requirements.
- Assure that all products are assembled to the highest standard of quality.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Schedule vacation so that department remains functional.
- Able to lift up to 40lbs, stand for long periods of time, repeatedly bend and stoop, lift arms over head.
*PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO COMPLETE APPLICATION*
-CREATE LOGIN AND PASSWORD
-SELECT IRONDALE, AL FOR LOCATION
- High School Diploma Preferred
- Must pass drug screening and background check
- Basic computer skills needed