Birmingham, AL 35210
*****NOW HIRING IN IRONDALE, AL*****
Our client is a printing, mailing, database management, and electronic payment provider that was established over 26 years ago, here in Irondale, with an annual revenue exceeding $31,000,000.
They have grown to 3 locations positioned to serve clients across the nation.
We are seeking candidates for an Print Operator position with them at their Irondale location.
The position starts at $12.00 an hour.
2nd Shift - 3:00pm until 11:30pm
*This position uses several computer screenings and an industrial grade printer to print documents before being sorted, inserted, and inspected for delivery.*
Our client trains new employees for 3 to 4 weeks on the machines to ensure high production standards for their clients!
Printing, machine operator, production, and computer experience are a huge plus.
***You can call (205) 848-5717 to discuss the position, and/or email your resume to email@example.com
- Be able to learn such skills as sorting, running roll and cut sheet printers.
- Be able to learn how to prep machines.
- Must be able to read and understand the weekly schedule.
- Must be willing to be cross-trained and move to other areas when needed.
- Assure that the weekly and daily schedule is completed.
- Assure that work practices are in the guidelines of OSHA standards.
- Keep work areas clean and organized. Work as part of the team.
- Follow all company rules and policies.
- Follow all safety rules and requirements.
- Assure that all products are assembled to the highest standard of quality.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Schedule vacation so that department remains functional.
- Able to lift up to 40lbs, stand for long periods of time, repeatedly bend and stoop, lift arms over head.
- Must be able to pass a drug and background screening