Orlando, FL 32809
AtWork Personnel Services is currently hiring production workers for a busy warehouse in the Orlando, FL area. The successful applicant will be responsible for operating production line equipment, finishing products and reporting any issues with equipment directly to maintenance supervisors. All qualified, responsible applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Assembles product parts by hand.
- Observes and removes faulty product parts from assembly line.
- Inspects assembled products to ensure they are up to quality standards.
- Affixes labels, company logos, and other exterior details to products.
- Packs up completed products and prepares them for shipment.
- Keeps factory floor clean
- Clean and sanitize equipment
- Unloads, organizes, and stocks shipments.
- Pick and scan orders
- Adheres to all safety guidelines dictation the production and handling of materials in the factory.
- Ensures that all production deadlines are met.
- Reports issues or problems with production to immediate supervisor.
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Prior warehouse/production experience
- Positive demeanor and team player
- Ability to perform all warehouse duties safely
- Maintains an acceptable attendance record
- Open availability (this facility operated 24/7)
- The ability to regularly & repetitively bend, carry, climb, grasp, kneel, lift, pull, push, reach, sit, stand, twist, walk
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in cold and wet conditions (this facility is around 35 degrees)
- Good organizational skills
- Must be able to pass a background check and Drug Screen
Please submit your resume or give us a call at 407-203-7339 Monday-Friday 9am-430pm for immediate consideration.