Zebulon, NC 27597
As a Production Assembler you are responsible for performing manufacturing and production assembly tasks thoroughly and efficiently, while ensuring that your work meets all internal and external requirements, including on time performance.
If you are an experienced Production Assembler who wants to be part of a team that builds quality, state-of-the art components for multiple industries, let us hear from you!
Pay: Starts at $10.50/hr. and 3 month scorecard performance bonus. Attendance is the most heavy weighted scorecard item!
Work Schedule: M-F 3pm-11:30pm
Location: Zebulon, NC
What will I be doing?
• Perform precision installation of mechanical and structural fixtures tailored for each job
• Ability to work with different plastic components
• Precisely follow specifications in blueprints, drawings and plans for quality assembly of materials
• Able to accept, understand and follow verbal and written directions
• Install items, such as various plastic product assemblies using specified hardware
• Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
• Willingness to learn and a positive attitude
• Ability to work well in a team, including effective communication
• High school diploma or GED
• 2+ years of working experience in assembly or production preferred
• Strong attention to detail and fast performing repetitive tasks
• Ability to read drawings and blueprints
• Knowledge of Metric system a plus
• Experience working with electrical, pneumatic, and hand tools a plus
TO APPLY: Call us at (919) 364-4400 M-F 8am-5pm. Email resume to email@example.com