El Segundo, CA 90245 El Segundo, CA 90245
Immediate Direct Hire Job Opportunity to work for a growing Food Manufacturer in El Segundo.
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in factory/production environment in a Lead role preferably in a Food or Bakery company.
- Education: HS diploma/GED preferred.
- Languages: Bilingual, English and Spanish, is highly preferred.
- Warehouse Skills: Experience working in a fast-paced environment highly preferred. Regularly operates a computer, computer accessories and phone equipment. Required to occasionally lift to 70 lbs. and consistently 55lbs.
Production Lead will oversee the daily operations and efficiency of the assigned production lines. Lead The daily production operations which includes a variety of duties ranging. Lead will assist with the training of all associates in proper procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review daily production schedule
- Ensures all materials are moved using proper safety lifting practices.
- Prepare Production area daily and that all equipment is clean and ready for operations.
- Assists with the training of all associates in proper and safe use equipment and procedures.
- Inspects Machines Daily Before Start up for Safe conditions.
- Participating in R&D trials.
- Must be able to lift and manipulate 50 lbs. consistently.
- Must be comfortable standing, bending, crouching and/or walking for full shift.
- Follow all required work safe practices. This would include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, confined space safety, fall restraints, etc.
- Follow rules and regulations to ensure food safety, quality.
- Ensure GMP & HACCAP & SOP’s are being followed.
- Process ERP entries as necessary.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off