Production Operator - Any Shift
San Antonio, TX 78237
The position holder is primarily responsible for the efficient and SAFE production of parts that are on time, within specification, and within planned cost. The major areas of emphasis of this position include: safe operation of production equipment, process setup and adjustment, process troubleshooting, and housekeeping.
- Monitor & operate machines safely and responsibly for proper and safe operation. Accident reports, work orders.
- Visually inspect rubber to ensure it meets the standards.
- Coordinate supplies to ensure availability of packaging, prints, gauges, specifications, and tooling for swift and accurate machine setup.
- Continually strive to reduce setup time within the assigned work area.
- Ability to lift, pull, or carry up to 40 lbs. 40% to 70% of the time.
- Detail minded
- Team player
- Quality conscious
- Proven good job performance
- Good attendance
- Must have the ability to interact with others in a professional, positive, firm, and consistent manner.
- Must have a strong commitment to meet the internal and external customers’ needs.
- Must possess a commitment to improving productivity, quality, and work environment.