Production Staff Member - Outdoor Concrete Production
Dunn, NC 28334
New work opportunity in Harnett County with rapid pay increase potential.
The ideal person for this role can thrive in a team-oriented atmosphere performing assigned tasks by the front line supervisor involving the production of precast concrete products such as smoothing and finishing surfaces of poured concrete and making repairs to finished concrete products using a variety of hand and power tools.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
- Some knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials and supplies used in concrete pouring and finishing is preferred.
- Knowledge of applicable safety precautions.
- Ability to endure the outdoor weather conditions on the daily basis.
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
- Ability to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time and perform strenuous physical labor.
- Ability to communicate orally.
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely.
- Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform work.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Willingness and ability to perform manual work following verbal and written instructions.
Candidates will undergo both a phone and an in-person interview during the application process.