Production Workers- TO START IMMEDIATELY
Smyrna, TN 37067
- Assemble goods on production lines
- Monitor the production process
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Store goods and materials properly in our warehouse
- Pack goods to be shipped
- Maintain work areas and equipment
- Report any issues with equipment directly to maintenance supervisors.
Production Worker skills
- Experience in the food industry or manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced warehouse environment
Shifts: All positions are available for 1st and 2nd shifts (Day-shift, Mid-shift, and Night-shift).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and the basis of disability or any other federal, state or locate the protected class
• Abundant Overtime
• Ample opportunity for promotion for those who seek career growth and challenge!
• Opportunity to work for an established, growing company in a stable industry
• Popular “Hot drink” program provided free for all employees (and temps)
• $25 food account loaded weekly for use at our on-site dining market
• A wide variety of Dining options which also include healthy choice options
• Weekly pay for hourly production employees
Benefits include: Health, dental, 401K, flexible spending, holidays and PTO. after 90 days