Project Manager- Emergency Services: Residential Restoration
Raleigh, NC 27615
****DIRECT HIRE - IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY****
Our ESTABLISHED and GROWING Restoration Services client is seeking The Emergency Services Project Manager responsible for utilizing the resources of the team to assure that all projects are completed on-time and on-budget as well as assuring a high level of customer satisfaction with mitigation, cleanup and board-up services provided. In addition, the Emergency Services Project Manager is also responsible for undertaking marketing activities and as a result will lead to more work from current sources as well as new sources.
Highly qualified candidates will be well versed in Xactimate, Symbility and DASH software as well as have IICRC certifications in WRT and ASD. The candidate has prior experience handling water, fire, smoke and natural disaster insurance claims in the residential restoration industry, knowledge and experience with water extraction, water and fire damage cleanup and structural drying processes as well as a strong work ethic and a positive attitude!
Benefits after 90 days include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance- will pay 50% of the cost of employee coverage
- Basic Life Insurance (employee only) – provided at no cost
- Employee Assistance Program – provided at no cost
- Eight (8) paid holidays per year
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Company cell phone
- Paid Time-Off (PTO) is awarded at a rate of 80 hours on January 1st of each year for years 1-5.
- New Hires receive PTO on the date of hire on a pro-rated basis:
- Short Term Disability policy - After six (6) months of service C will provide coverage (employee only) at no cost.
- Retirement Plan - After one (1) year of service you will become eligible to participate. Currently the company matches up to 3%.
- Professionally represent the company’s Purpose and Core Values
- Assess damages and write professional, well organized, thorough estimates within designated time frames using Xactimate
- Organize and manage multiple emergency service mitigation projects simultaneously
- Create invoices for completed jobs
- Provide timely communications with customers, insurance adjusters and agents
- Maintain acceptable sales levels and profit margins
- Responsible for managing crews, overseeing quality and ensuring excellent customer service
- Generate daily Work Orders; assign jobs and coordinate crews
- Assure all team members are working according to industry standards
- Be available for on call emergency services and after-hours work on a rotational basis
- 5+ years’ experience handling emergency mitigation services in residential restoration
- IICRC certifications in WRT and ASD
- Project management experience
- Experience writing insurance claim estimates using Xactimate estimating software
- On Call after hours and weekends for a full week every 6 weeks
- Experience with DASH software a PLUS!
- Ability to lead and motivate others on a daily basis in a positive manner
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to exert up to 50 lbs of force occasionally and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently or up to 10 lbs of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- College degree preferred but not required
Generally, work is performed at various job sites as necessary to supervise safety and quality of work being performed. Work in an office environment is required to complete paperwork. Activities which occur inside and outside are subject to:
- Weather and temperature changes
Hazards such as; water, smoke, soot, moving vehicles, proximity to moving mechanical parts, electrical current, high places, high heat and exposure to chemicals