Project Manager- Structure
Our company is looking for Project Manager for an award-winning national leader in the full-service property damage, restoration, and reconstruction industry. We are GROWING!
The Project Manager provides management oversight for all phases of the construction project, including, but not limited to, coordinating workers, material, and equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
- Selects and coordinates work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
- Oversees performance of all trade contractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Is responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
- Tracks and controls construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of the project within time and monies allocated.
- Reports to all parties about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
- Collect monies due progressively or upon completion of the job.
- 2 years of Construction Project Management or onsite supervision experience
- Ability to work within many project activities and groups of people while meeting time constraints.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Proven ability to problem-solve and multi-task.
Company benefits: We are not a Franchise and we offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance, 401k, paid time off, and paid holidays in addition to other voluntary benefits. Company car included.
ALL inquiries are confidential. Please feel free to send your resume to this posting. Questions? Call Mike at 602-875-5643
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year