Project Support Coordinator
Clinton Township, MI 48038
Job Title: Coordinator
Location: Auburn Hills MI
Compensation: 35-45k annually
Project Coordinator – FCA TSB Support
Summary/Objective: This position is responsible for project support of the FCA TSB activities that are conducted onsite at FCA in Auburn Hills, MI. These aspects include, but are not limited to, all general operational tasks and operational support for the FCA TSB Authoring Team.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. (Please list all essential functions for the position.)
- Global Field Service Action Document Development (SB/RRT)
- Monitor and analyze KPI results for target achievement and performance
- Report out of monthly KPI data for Service Action Development
- Maintain and adjust KPI documents due to changing business requirements
- Documentation of process changes
- Maintain and adjust Training Documentation
- Administrate, support and train new user of the GFSAR system
- Track and monitor document translations for timing, quality, quantity and quotation from supplier
- CMS approver for TSO
Other Job Functions: Support and engage in project process discussion other than GFSAR. This includes KPI collection and report out, documentation of process changes and training material.
Supervisor Responsibilities: N/A
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines. (This will vary by department.)
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to…..
Position Type: Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the core work hours of 8:00 am to 4:00 pm and must work 40 hours each week. (This will vary by department)
Travel: Less than 10% domestic and international travel may be required.
Required Education/Experience: Associates degree in related field or equivalent professional experience in administrative responsibilities and office management preferred. Approximately 1 to 3 years of related experience preferred with a minimum of 2 years’ experience using Microsoft Office Applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Reports To: Manager, FCA Content Development
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Experience working collaboratively with client service teams in fast paced environment. Ability to dialog freely with internal teams
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and thorough approach to follow-through on all tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks to ensure efficiencies
- Ability to multitask and interface with many personalities
- Solid understanding of basic computer skills, experience in Excel, Adobe Acrobat Microsoft Outlook or equivalent email package
- Enthusiastic, reliable, personable, positive attitude and well organized
- Ability to engender trust
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.