Property Administration Coordinator
Roseville, CA 95661
We are seeking an experienced Property Administration Coordinator to assist on a 2-3 month contract basis. The Property Administration Coordinator be responsible for financial reporting as well as insurance administration.
- Ensure timely compliance with all financial reporting requirements as outlined in the partnership, loan and affordable housing agreements associated with each partnership.
- Coordinate all written and verbal financial requests from partnership affiliates; financial institutions; government and housing authority agencies.
- This position will require advanced MS Excel skills, including advanced knowledge of v-lookup and pivot tables.
- Heavy reporting and administrative support.
- Knowledge of insurance administration including reviewing and confirming Property, Liability and Flood insurance policies, ensuring each policy is structured as required per each building within each project site.
- Previous Real Estate or Property Management experience required.