Property Maintenance Technician
Jacksonville, FL 32216
At Work Personnel of Jacksonville has an immediate need for a Property Maintenance Technician. The technician will be responsible for general as well as preventative maintenance repairs.
Our client has been rated top 25 largest contractors, fastest growing companies and No 1 Customer Home Builder on the First Coast and is a leading property management company who is able to offer consistent service to their clients.
Maintenance Technician is responsible for:
- Minor electrical repairs
- Pest Control
- Occasional Grounds keeping
- Must also possess excellent customer service skills, and be a team player.
- Other repair work deemed necessary to maintain the physical condition of the property in accordance with operating and safety standards
- Valid Driver’s License and Insurance
- HVAC Certification preferred but not required
- Must have your own maintenance tools
Our client offers full-time, career-track positions with competitive pay, health, dental, vision and life insurance; housing discounts, vacation, paid holidays, exceptional 401k plan with employer match and much more!!!!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Work Place