Purchasing Agent - Distributer
Orange, CA 92879
Opportunity to work as a Purchasing Specialist for a stable, cosmetic distributer. You will be responsible for purchasing non-inventory products and services, inventory control and freight coordination. The duties include conducting purchase order management, quarterly inventory, entering data into various programs, and coordinating freight shipments.
- Data Entry
- Freight Coordination
- Bachelor's in Business Administration, purchasing, logistics, or similar field
- Minimum 2 years of purchasing, inventory, and/or supply chain management
- Experience in the chemical and/or specialty ingredients industry is a definite plus.
- Business knowledge of inventory and supply side logistics.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
- Proficient in use of MS Office.
- Experience working with an ERP system, Chempax experience is a definite plus.