Quality Assurance - Mechanical Inspector
Riverside, CA 92503
Leading Manufacturing company in Riverside, California seeks detail oriented and effective Mechanical Inspector to work in its Quality Assurance Department.
Primary Duties of the Mechanical Inspector - Quality Assurance•
Inspect machined parts, purchased parts, and assemblies. Prepare written inspection reports, including AS9102 forms. Performing First Article Inspection Reports, in-process and final inspections. Responsible for writing NCRs
Candidate must have practical experience performing First Article Inspection Reports, in-process and final inspections on machined parts or assemblies to drawing or specification using visual and/or precision mechanical techniques and tools, including indicators, micrometers, microscope, performs advanced surface plate set-ups, records and reports inspection findings. The inspections will be performed to engineering requirements. Read blueprints or engineering specifications to obtain product information, such as specified material, surface finish, and dimensions. Must be willing to work overtime as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, some college or trade school education a plus
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- 3-5 years precision mechanical inspection experience
- Ability to use standard inspection tools, e.g., micrometers, calipers, microscope, CMM, VMM: OGP and height gauge
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Functional knowledge of statistical process control (SPC)
- Provide own tools
contact Shannon at: 951-297-3591 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We have work for You!