Quality Assurance Returns Inspector
Jacksonville, FL 32246
At Work Personnel is working with a Medical Device distributor/manufacturer in their search for the Quality Assurance Returns Inspector. In this role, you will coordinate and conduct inventory, inspection and reporting of returned product from the field to determine disposition while routing items to the appropriate locations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to perform all essential Return duties and responsibilities to standards which includes, but not limited to product inventory, processing returns
- Applies knowledge of Unique Device Identification (UDI) System.
- Communicates and assist with nonconforming material
- Monitors reporting of throughput status
- Entries documented and tracked in SAP.
- Contributes and assists with process improvement initiatives
- Assures areas of responsibility are kept in a clean, safe and orderly manner
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Experience / Education Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience similar field helpful.
- User of Microsoft Office applications
- Use of SAP preferred but not required
At Work is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace