Quality Assurance Technician
SUMMARY OF POSITION: To oversee the Quality Assurance aspects of the Company's operations. Sanitation and general plant inspection, completion of QA and Food Safety documentation, Inputting of data into online Food Safety Management System, helping to prepare for inspections and audits. Monitoring policies, programs and procedures to ensure food safety and quality of product throughout the entire operational process and compliance with all regulatory quality and customer-related requirements affiliated with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Notify Quality Assurance Manager and place on hold any finished products that are outside required parameters
2. Make accurate measurements of customer product
3. Work together with Line Supervisors
4. Visually approve customer product
5. Pull samples as directed by customer specifications
6. Report any equipment that is not working properly.
7. Monitor quality and GMPs on the floor
8. Monitor Metal Detectors
9. Maintain good attendance and punctuality. Follow established work schedule.
10. Maintain a positive and respectful attitude; cooperate with co-workers, management, internal and external customers, as applicable. Report any incidents of harassment to your Supervisor, Manager or Human Resources Manager.
11. Must be able to take direction and follow instructions.
12. Work safely at all times and report any unsafe conditions or injuries to your Supervisor or Manager immediately.
13. Other duties, as assigned by management.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: