Quality Auditor (for Assembly Manufacturing)
We are looking for quality auditor for our client, an electronic repair/refurbishment company in Roseville.
The position is responsible to perform audit and inspection at various stages of the manufacturing process to ensure qualify levels are met.
- Audits in process production assembly to quality assurance standard
- Document results of audits and works with the team on corrective actions
- Maintain accurate quality info (QA logs, forms, procedures) by recording appropriate statistics and discrepancies
- HS diploma or GED
- at least 6 months related experience
- Proficient in excel and microsoft word
- Intermediate knowledge of ESD procedures, soldering standard, and electronic components