Quality Engineering Technician
Jacksonville, FL 32246
At Work Personnel is working with a Medical Device Manufacturing client in search of a Quality Control Inspector. Within this role your will Performs finished parts and products examination and inspection process. Ensures conformance utilizing controlled procedures with inspection tasks, product description, and reference materials
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs finished parts and product examination and inspections to standards.
- Has knowledge of metric system and capable of using measurement equipment on inspection material.
- Has knowledge and complies with the sampling process.
- Assists with the compliance of the Unique Device Identification (UDI) System
- Communicates and assist with nonconforming material
- Entries documented and tracked in SAP.
- Contributes and assists with process improvement initiatives
- Assures quality assurance areas are kept in a clean, safe and orderly manner
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Education and Required Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in similar environment helpful
- Use of Microsoft Office applications
- Use of SAP preferred but not required
- Math skills using the metric systems
Work Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 to 6:00p.m.
Status: Temp to Perm.
At Work Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer