Miami, FL 33178
We are looking for an experience Quality Control Specialist in the Aviation field.
- Familiar with all requirements in the company Repair Station and Quality Control Manual and ensure all quality procedures and processes are performed in accordance with the company manual.
- Read and understand blueprints and sketches /drawings contained in the technical data.
- Research in the FAA websites for applicable ADs and any other mandatory regulation required.
- Perform in-coming, detail tear-down inspections, surveillance, and final inspections.
- Generate complete inspection reports (routine and non-routine) using company forms and software (Quantum) in the time required.
- Ability to properly use measuring tools (micrometers, calipers, high gages, calibrated pins, etc).
- Must be able to multitask and willing to take on any challenges
- Able to travel 15% of the time to cover Field Repairs that require one to three days.
- Pass a pre-employment/random drug screening.
- FAA Airframe License, (or A&P) Certificate.
- 2-year minimum experience as an Airframe Inspector working for a 145 Repair Station
- Proven experience inspecting commercial/military aircraft’s airframe composite/sheet metal components such as nacelles, control surfaces, radomes, doors, panels, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required. Associate degree preferred.
- Must provide training records pertinent to the experience with resume.
- Proficient navigating and finding information in the OEM manuals and FAA websites.
- Computer savvy, experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word. Knowledge of Quantum preferred.
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal & written).
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills in English (Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus)
- Must be able to lift/push/pull/move up to 50lbs
Benefits: Life, Long Term Disability, Health, Vision and Dental Insurances, Vacations, Holidays, Sick Time.
Job Type: Full-time