Receptionist/Customer Service Representative
Birmingham, AL 35210
- Answer all calls in a timely manner
- Greet clients
- Process premium payment
- Update insured’s information (such as phone numbers) whenever possible
- Assist with agency mailings
- Print daily calendars and secure client folders previously prepared for all appointments
- Assist clients whenever possible with billing questions.
CSR-Customer Service Representative
(Auto, Fire, Life, Commercial)
- Process applications
- Process coverage charges
- Assist insured with, billing and coverage inquiries
- Track and verify completion of all policy activities
- Take the opportunity to transition for additional coverage during daily contact with insured
- Obtain necessary information from insured and prepare proposals
This job description is not all inclusive but serves as an outline of minimally expected performance to achieve the goal of increased production and contributing to the team effort of delivering prompt, friendly, fair service with excellence. Job description begins as Receptionist (part-time) with expectation to transition to licensed Customer Service Specialist (full-time). Candidate will be required to immediately register for and successfully complete the Insurance Producers licensing course within 45 days, testing and passing the Insurance Producers licensing examination.
Must be a Team player, motivated and focused, attention to detail, typing, computer literate, good phone presence required.