Raleigh, NC 27616
Are you a people person, but not looking to be in retail store environment? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Are you an accomplished “Stay at home Mom” looking to stay challenged with a role that fits into your schedule?
If you answered yes to these questions, we may have an excellent opportunity for you!
Part-Time Professional Role in N. Raleigh
- $11 -$12/hr.
- 25-35 hours/week
- Mon-Fri 9:30am-2:30pm
The Recruitment Coordinator (RC) works closely with recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. The (RC) plays an integral role in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of @WORK Personnel.
This person will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
• Scheduling interviews and performing phone screens with candidates applying for open positions
• Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
• Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone, text, and email
• On-boarding employees, uploading paperwork, creating employees in our systems, and performing e-verify
• Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
• Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• 3+ years working in a fast paced, quickly changing professional environment
• Experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point, Google Docs
• Bachelor of Science Degree Preferred
@WORK Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.