Registered Nurse (RN) - ER
Come join a progressive healthcare facility as we hire Registered Nurses (RN) - Emergency Room interested in being part of innovation and forward movement in healthcare. This hospital organization offers flexibility for career movement on a national level. As a Registered Nurse (RN) with ER experience, you will promote a supportive, teamwork-oriented environment while working collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient care personnel. The key goal is to uphold and ensure the highest levels of patient care are delivered for positive patient outcomes.
This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity! Excellent benefits package and growth opportunities. Benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, and tuition reimbursement.
Highlights of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinating nursing care for the patient and participates inpatient/family education.
- Participates in performance improvement activities to improve patient safety and quality of care.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers, and other customers.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range plan, mission, vision, and values.
Qualifications & Education:
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- A minimum of 1 year of Critical Care in ICU or Emergency Room experience is required in a hospital setting.
- BCLS required
- ACLS required