Reporting Project Manager - Analyst
Jacksonville, FL 32226
At Work Personnel is working with a Logistics company in Jacksonville that is looking for energetic, talented, self-motivated go-getters to join our growing team. As a Reporting Project Manager and Analyst you will have the opportunity to develop a successful and energetic career and be given the tools and training to “make it happen”. We are committed to not only recognizing our top performers, but also to promoting and rewarding their success.
- Support Account Management Team by preparing and developing customer volume and lift reports.
- Support Sales Department by preparing and developing volume and revenue reports
- Support Pricing Department by preparing and developing contract based reports for internal/external distribution.
- Prepare monthly PIERS Direct Feed report for IHS
- Download and prepare monthly PIERS market data. Generate summary analysis reports and distribute internally.
- Assist Executive Project Manager in the development of our Visual Analytics reporting product for both internal and external customers.
- Assist in the preparation of cost analysis for active or proposed projects as needed.
- Assist in the testing of new system development projects as needed.
- Follow up with departments on active project elements as required.
- Provide Vendor Management service by creating requisitions for IT invoices and tracking payment history
- Manage IT Projects as assigned by IT Director
- Proficient in Microsoft products; particularly Access, Excel and Word.
- Good conceptual understanding of database relationships and data management.
- Analytic, highly detail oriented and excellent problem solver.
- Excellent communication, customer service and relationship-building skills.
- Reporting, Invoicing & Vendor Management
- Project Management (example: zoom implementation), 1 direct report (Supervisory skills a plus), and fast-paced environment must be self-directed to get resolution to issues