Rework Engineer (BGA rework)
Roseville, CA 95747
We are hiring Rework Engineer with experience in performing BGA rework. This is a direct hire opportunity for a manufacturing company in Roseville.
- Develops and designs equipment, tests, and assemblies to meet engineering requirements.
- Coordinates basic technical training with other technical support personnel.
- Inspect products and processes for flaws and identifies areas of improvement
- Assist in product design development and production
- Sets up calibrate and de-bug test set ups
- Assist in failure analysis troubleshooting rework/repair of product to determine root cause
- Develops test repair process and conduct appropriate test validations non new, prototype or rework units
- Minimum 5 years experience performing BGA reworks
- Minimum 5 years experience reworking surface mount and through hole components Experience with rework machines such as PDR and/or SRT is a plus
- Familiarity with test equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Multi-meters, Power Supplies, and Analyzers
- Ability to read schematics
- Can perform and train fine pitch solder work