San Diego, CA 92123
Would you like to work for a large IT service provider that helps schools be successful? Do you have experience with Excel and excellent communication skills? Do you like assisting sales teams with the smooth flow of their tasks?
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring a smooth flow of information and follow up with existing and prospective customers/buyers and sales staff. The candidate will assist with proposal reviews, working with vendors on pricing and bid preparation. The position is based in central San Diego, CA.
The Sales Assistant’s primary duties will include but not be limited to:
- Processing leads, scheduling and updating CRM tools and preparing appointments.
- Receiving the Account Executives phone calls from customers, vendors and the Sales staff and either resolving the customer’s needs or passing the information on to the Sales Representative
- Monitor the flow of e-mail and other communications
- Review of bid postings, RFPs and other customer requests.
- Assist in the preparation of bids and customer correspondence.
- Working with Vendors for pricing and product information.
- Perform duties such as delivery of sales marketing material and coordination of marketing efforts.
- Data Entry, Scanning of documents, and general organization of the sales department in CRM.
- Place orders into the CRM system from customer-issued POs, communicating expected delivery date.
- Assist customers with Returns issues, order inquiries, and any other requests for information.
- High School graduate, 2 or 4 year college graduate preferred
- MS office suite : 4 years - specifically 4 years in Excel
- Excellent telephone skills and computer knowledge with proficiency in database management and word processing
- Excellent knowledge of current computer technology, database tools, Word, and Excel.
- Demonstrated proficiency composing written communications.
- High Energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Resourceful, positive, ambitious, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Previous job experience in customer service or Technology sales preferred.
- Interested in IT field, this can be a good starting position and progress in career
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- High school, college or equivalent
- MS office suite : 4 years
- excel: 4 years