3901 West Vickery Boulevard , Suite 5 Fort Worth, TX 76107
Our Client is a global leader in the manufacture of premium outdoor power equipment, seeking an experience Sales Representative to be based out of their corporate headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are currently looking to fill the position of Sales Representative. Our establish distribution network seeks an experienced, motivated Sales Representative to call on established accounts. We’re looking for a professional who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge. The successful candidate will receive on-the-job training for four weeks, then take over the accounts. On average, 20+ phone calls each day, so the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment is a must. If you love a challenge and have a working knowledge of outdoor power equipment, we invite you to apply today.
KEY OBJECTIVES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Identified key area for growth in the North America Region, the position will require a candidate to execute on the following critical objectives:
- Maintains / Establish / Modifies the structure and membership of the distributors within the Region. Is responsible for the sales and marketing functions and results for the Regional Distributor Network.
- Assist and guides the distributor in the establishment and maintenance of the Dealer Network.
- The Sales Representative is the primary communication link between the Distributor and Company concerning matters of the business relationship, policy, products, procedures, programs and problems. The Sales Representative is always in contact with the President and the General Sales Manager.
- Assist the Distributor with advertising and promotional issues.
- Assist and helps educate the field sales force and other related personnel.
- Assures adequate field inventory support all programs in place.
- Assist in the layout / housekeeping / maintenance of Distributor inventories.
- Regularly analyzes for, and assists both Distributors and Company with forecasting, inventory management, financial management, product and program development.
- Assist with trade shows at all levels.
- Assists with business meetings at all levels.
- Assists with technical issues including directing cooperation/contact with the Customer Service Department at Company, the implementation of their directives and procedures, and being a field representative as directed by that department.
- Conducts field research in the areas of sales, marketing, product specification and performance, etc. Any business-related concern that affects the performance of Company or its customers is subject for analysis.
- Represents company at all times during work-related periods with the highest levels of professionalism, courtesy, dignity and respect.
- Travels (within the budget) as necessary to accomplish the goal as set forth in each fiscal year plan. At least 35% of the time.
- Assist the Customer Service Manager and Accounting Administrator with collections, credit insurance, finance related issues with Company customers.
- Assist all departments within Company and its subsidiary companies.
- Coordinates with the President, General Sales Manager and Customer Service Manager and other related staff the product production.
- Is responsible for setting and achievement of annual sales goals for the region.
- Willingness and ability to travel 60% of the time.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing, or Mechanical Engineering or related field required.
- Fluent in proper English. Being bilingual (English/Spanish) is an advantage in this industry
- 5 yrs minimum experience in distributorship development and marketing position with a multinational company.
- 5 years management experience.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in managing similar operations in terms of the size of the product line, a grasp of strategic business challenges, and a high level of comfort working with distributors, high volume requirements during selling season and executive leadership.
SHORT TERM GOALS:
- Maintains and prepares recommendation for sales and marketing plans for the region.
- Assist local distributor to archive sales and growth goals.
- Gain knowledge of the business, understand the strategic direction to develop and implement action plans adapted to the local reality that drive the business in this direction
- Develops strong communication bond between distributors and within Company.
- Establish Company products as a key player in the regional outdoor power equipment.
- Develops regional sales and service schools for distributors and distributors dealers.