Seeking Hardware Design Engineer
8721 Belmont St Unit B Cypress, CA 90630
We seek ambitious and self-starting Hardware Development Engineer who is motivated to reach new levels of success, individually, as well as collectively.
- Quality Control
- Test Experience
- 5+ years industry experience.
- Familiarity with programmable parts such as flash memories, CPLDs, and FPGAs.
- Exceptional ability to self-motivate and work proficiently, both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Write user manuals and application notes, and Engineering Change Orders (ECOs), etc.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic technical environment.
- Experience with FPGA
- MSEE or BSEE and minimum of 5 years’ experience in Hardware Design Engineering.
- Strong technical background and familiarity with circuit design principles and logic design.
- USA citizenship required for this position.