Senior Financial Analyst
19020 Bensalem, PA 19020
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise day-to-day accounting operations and ensure that there is a redundant backup process in place for every critical operation.
- Analyze and maintain existing accounting policies and create new internal accounting policies for better internal controls and/or efficiency.
- Create and maintains statistical/financial databases and reports; Run appropriate weekly, monthly, and annual reports
- Conduct forecasting/budgeting analysis and reporting as well as review of financial results against planned objectives for all operating businesses.
- Present financial information to management to assist in the business decision-making process
- Examine financial documents to verify accuracy and adherence to financial regulations and submit per the requirement of the lender.
- Prepare frequent ad-hoc financial analysis and financial modeling in order to provide management with financial data and business advice to support decision-making
- Assist CFO with lender negotiations, legal documentation, and compliance obligations for new and existing loans.
- Assist CFO with vendor and supplier negotiations as needed.
- Interact as a team member and interface with other department members on special projects on an as-needed basis
The ideal candidate possesses the following skills/qualities:
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and analytically. Proactively approach problem solving with a customer-centric mindset.
- Identifies favorable and unfavorable cost trends and present improvement ideas
- Demonstrates ability to identify and recommend processes improvements
- Ability to perform data mining and analytics, draw relevant conclusions and present findings across levels and business functions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Please apply online at https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/index.jsp?db=HJ
If you are applying first time, please click at the bottom right of login screen, on “New ID” to create your User.