Service Desk Analyst
New York, NY
We have an expanding IT Services client looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join its NYC team. Top candidates are well-rounded individuals who have solid technical skills as well as great communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment.
The Service Desk provides technical and troubleshooting assistance related to computer hardware and software, mobile devices and other technical tools and products. Working with our managed clients located throughout the New York Metropolitan area, individuals in the Service Desk role must be great communicators and be able to translate their technical knowledge into an actionable direction. When they don’t have an answer, they know how to research the problem and come up with a solution.
- Troubleshoot and provide technical support both remotely and on-site on hardware, software and mobile devices.
- Troubleshoot network problems at the desktop and server level.
- Work with cloud related systems.
- Physical setup of desktops and laptops.
- Efficiently manage service tickets.
- Research and answer client’s technical questions.
- Network ID and email administration (create users, mailboxes, shared security/distribution groups).
- Install business applications on desktops and laptops.
- Work on all facets of our clients network (servers, firewalls, switches, desktops/laptops, wireless, virtual environments, cloud environments ... to name a few).
- Prescheduled weekly training.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Microsoft Server Administration and support is highly desired.
- Candidates with Microsoft and network security experience and certifications move to the front of the line.
- Technical School and college degrees are desirable for this position, but nothing beats experience.
- A stable work history is required.
If you think you have what it takes, then apply today!
AtWork Personnel prohibits discrimination against any staff member or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, disability, creed, citizenship status, or any other legally protected characteristics.