Sterling Heights, MI
Must have (Shipping Clerk) experience
Training hours – 6:00 a.m – 2:30 p.m (1 week in shipping and 1 week in receiving)
Regular scheduled hours – 9:00 p.m – 5:30 a.m. Monday – Friday
Salary: $16.00 an hour.
To ensure customer requirements are met through effective management of people, systems and resources.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Processes inbound and outbound EDI, including errors and customer accums.
- Inputs manual Customer orders into QAD.
- Creates and verifies customer ship schedules, distributes as needed to internal and external teams.
- Maintains Customer Websites
- eSupplier Connect
- PC Portal II
- GM Supply Power
- Others as needed
- Attains POD when Customers’ needs arise.
- Monitors and maintains Customer delivery ratings
Shipping & Receiving:
- Sends accurate and timely ASNs.
- Schedules Customer shipments based on Customer directives and distributes as needed to internal and external teams.
- Creates line up sheets for Customer shipments.
- Creates accurate shipment paperwork necessary for Customers and AGS locations.
- Others as needed
- Creates labels for shipments per Customer or AGS requirements.
- Monitors truck log to ensure compliance with Environmental Policy.
- Coordinates with other shipping representatives to ensure timely call in of trucks.
- Verifies receipt or non-receipt of material when there is a dispute between the Customer and Supplier.
- Maintains seal control per Customer and AGS requirements.
- Troubleshoots and correct errors on shippers/invoices to ensure the inventory and billing are correct.
- Creates and processes RMA’s.
- Updates and maintains daily reports from QAD and distributes as needed.
- Monitors and maintain warehouse organization
- Performs cycle counts as scheduled.
- Supports Management with inventory control
- Creates a daily list of what can pack for the Service area.
- Will need to drive hi-lo as needed.
- Performs layered audits.
- Additional tasks as required by Management.
- Use safety processes in all work and according to AGS Health & Safety, Environmental and Housekeeping Policies.
- Grade 12
- One-year experience as Shipping Clerk
- Experience in Microsoft Excel
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour