Shipping Receiving Clerk
Sterling Heights, MI 48312
To ensure customer requirements are met through effective management of people, systems and resources.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Processes inbound and outbound EDI, including errors and customer accums.
· Inputs manual Customer orders into QAD.
· Creates and verifies customer ship schedules, distributes as needed to internal and external teams.
· Maintains Customer Websites
· eSupplier Connect
· PC Portal II
· GM Supply Power
· Others as needed
· Attains POD when Customers’ needs arise.
· Monitors and maintains Customer delivery ratings
Shipping & Receiving:
· Sends accurate and timely ASNs.
· Schedules Customer shipments based on Customer directives and distributes as needed to internal and external teams.
· Creates line up sheets for Customer shipments.
· Creates accurate shipment paperwork necessary for Customers and AGS locations.
· Others as needed
· Creates labels for shipments per Customer or AGS requirements.
· Monitors truck log to ensure compliance with Environmental Policy.
· Coordinates with other shipping representatives to ensure timely call in of trucks.
· Verifies receipt or non-receipt of material when there is a dispute between the Customer and Supplier.
· Maintains seal control per Customer and AGS requirements.
· Troubleshoots and correct errors on shippers/invoices to ensure the inventory and billing are correct.
· Creates and processes RMA’s.
· Updates and maintains daily reports from QAD and distributes as needed.
· Monitors and maintain warehouse organization
· Performs cycle counts as scheduled.
· Supports Management with inventory control
· Creates a daily list of what can pack for the Service area.
· Will need to drive hi-lo as needed.
· Performs layered audits.
· Additional tasks as required by Management.
· Use safety processes in all work and according to AGS Health & Safety, Environmental and Housekeeping Policies.
· Grade 12
· One-year experience as Shipping Clerk
· Experience in Microsoft Excel