Shipping and Receiving Associate
Jacksonville, FL 32254
At Work Personnel is assisting a Building Material Supplier on the Westside of Jacksonville looking for hardworking and motivated individuals who would like to join our team as Shipping and Receiving Associate. Company offers full benefits as well as great opportunities for advancement and overtime.
- Manages the flow of the delivery of materials to customers through the management of "pick tickets" before and after deliveries.
- Draws up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time for each delivery to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Confers with sales coordinators to confirm status of scheduled projects.
- Prepares shipping/receiving documents. Maintains appropriate documentation.
- Responds to telephone inquiries from customers regarding delivery of shipments.
- Ensures timeliness of incoming and outgoing supplies and materials.
Requirements: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1ST SHIFT 8 AM - 5 PM MONDAY TO FRIDAY