Shop Mechanic- Warehouse Maintenance
Seattle, WA 98134
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintenance of warehouse equipment, facility maintenance, and repairs.
- Perform daily equipment inspections and necessary forklift repairs.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders.
- Perform required truck repairs and service
- Perform forklift and yard truck repairs, Repair of brakes and hydraulic systems.
- Chassis maintenance and repairs.
- Other responsibilities within the department may be needed.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma
- Industry knowledge/Basic mechanical background and knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Ability to self-direct and be a Team Player
- 1st shift, Monday-Friday, 7 am-3:30 pm