Social Media Manager
We are seeking a Social Media Manager for our fast-growing social media sales and networking company. We bring a unique and innovative approach to assisting clients with maximizing sales and networking. The Social Media Manager position’s primary responsibility is developing posts for us as well as our clients’ profiles and then executing on such posts. Candidate must have the ability to create short messages, emails, and creative content (including text, images and videos). Must have good writing skills with ability to generate content for established platforms daily.
The position can be done remotely if preferred and will require 2-4 meetings per month with the team to update, strategize and discuss current accounts.
- Plan & develop a social media content calendar for clients for relevant channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn)
- Deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Engage, connect and respond to connections on social media for both us and our clients.
- Work side by side with the sales team to target prospective new clients as well as maintaining strong connections for current clients.
- Primary responsibility for day to day management of client accounts.
- Leverage measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Working knowledge and ability to post using Sprout Social, Planoly, Mailchimp, Facebook Ads Manager and social media other tools
- Tracking and generating campaign performance reports and utilization of analytic tools (Twitter, Facebook, Social listening platforms, Influencer marketing platforms, etc).
- Follows best practices in social media on daily basis
- In addition to creating, must also know how to publish and analyze the performance of posts.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 5+ years Social Media experience
- Sales and networking experience preferred
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, be flexible, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational skills. Extremely detail oriented.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
We are a networking and sales company that assists clients with Social Media business development to drive sales for clients throughout several different industries.