Southbound Business Analyst
Laredo, TX 78041
- Degree (preferred level): Bachelor's degree in Engineer in Logistics, Business Administration, or other related education or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Customer Satisfaction oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to communicate at all levels written and oral communication and presentations.
- Strong management skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving and business analytical skills.
- Self-driven personality and good business sense are expected.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- English and Spanish fluency.
- Analyze daily operation processes and provide documented ways to manage the operation more efficiently
- Understand department process flows locally and be able to identify areas of opportunity that require attention
- Managing project scope, resources, timelines, identifying risks, and clearly communicating goals to the stakeholders involved
- Provide progress reports, status reports, risk assessments, etc.
Call us 956-723-4980