Houston, TX 77094
- Assist the Manager of Forensic Audit in auditing transactions to ensure compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Handle exceptions accordingly, being a point of contact between the Team Member and Senior Management, reviewing forensic reports for content.
- Search for unusual items and/or patterns of spend and provide relevant reports to management.
- Audit expense reports in Concur Expense system in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Perform data mining of travel and entertainment and P-Card transactions.
- Analyze Company credit card spend by merchant in order to provide data to Procurement for negotiations.
- Verify merchants are Company-approved vendors.
- Assist the Manager of Forensic Audit in developing and distributing monthly management and ad-hoc reports, including policy exceptions/violations, and spend analytics.
- Monitor and enforce Company T&E and Credit Card policies for timely submission of reports.
- Educate and provide guidance to Team Members on Concur, and Company policies.
- Identify and recommend process and program improvements.
- Consistent and regular attendance is an essential function of this job.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Analyst – Forensic Audit is to assist the Manager of Forensic Audit to audit Company credit card transactions and business and travel expenses submitted in Concur; to audit, reconcile and track disbursements against executed contracts and ensure compliance with Company policy and contractual terms. This position will have access to sensitive company data and must keep such information confidential
Open to relocation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting, auditing, IT or computer sciences preferred.
- Demonstrate initiative and problem-solving skills along with the ability to quickly isolate and resolve issues.
- Strong quantitative and analytical, customer service and computer skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both in spoken and written form.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with guests and other Team Members of different backgrounds and levels of experience.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.