Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter Associate
1090 Sunrise Ave Suite 190 Roseville, CA 95661
About AtWork Personnel Services
Atwork is a national staffing firm headquartered in Knoxville TN, currently expanding in Roseville CA. The @WORK Group is a leader in the staffing industry, with 100 offices nationwide and growing. Awarded Top US Staffing firm and Best of Staffing by Inaverno/CareerBuilder, five years in a row. AtWork Personnel Services of Roseville have a strong culture of promoting from within; this isn’t just a job – it’s a career! We are a nationwide company with a local owner who is always ready to hear your ideas and feedback, we encourage team members to show us what they’ve got and back them up for success. AtWork is a great place to work!
Staffing Coordinator is the first impression for all applicants and customers! Responsibility includes processing all new hire paperwork for applicants, answering phones, and assisting with clerical and administrative support to our sales and recruiters. Staffing Coordinator will also assist our Senior Recruiters to find and place candidates utilizing internet recruiting sources and schedule interviews. We have outstanding training and mentorship programs! If you have recruiting experience or have always wanted to move into recruiting role, this position is perfect for you!
Admin/Office Manager duties:
- Answering multi-line phones and taking messages
- Greeting all Visitors and Applicants
- Clerical duties such as filing, data entry, and processing applications
- Light cleaning of office & break room
- Sorting and paying bills
- Administrative support to a team of recruiters and sales, not limited to organize activities, taking appointments, job fair, special projects, etc.
- Inputting hiring information in our database/system
- Filing hiring paperwork
- Screening potential candidates (online search, phone interview, etc)
- Administering drug test and background check
- Onboarding and employee orientation
- Minimum of 1 year of office, clerical, or administrative support experience
- Recruiting experience is a plus
- Assertive, outgoing personality
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Very detailed oriented
- Able to perform effectively in a very fast pace environment
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Professional presentation and demeanor
- Superior customer service skills
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
Pay is $14 - $17 per hour, commensurate experience. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and have the skills and qualifications listed above, give us a call at 916-791-3000!
Please email resumes to email@example.com