Cypress, CA 90630
- Experienced Fabrication Tig/Mig/ Titanium Welders Needed. This is a 1st and 2nd shift position looking to hire candidates who have experience in a Fabrication/Manufacturing Environment and must have a minimum of 1 year experience in Fabrication and in the Sheet Metal Field.
And must be able to work in a fast paced environment must be able to Read and Interrupt Blue Prints and have experience with Aluminum, Stainless Steel, and Metal Material.
Manufacturing Company is looking for the following Tig/Mig Welders.
Perform certified seam flange, edge, butt, fillet and lap-fusion welding on various types of materials which are the same or nearly the same thickness at point of welds. • Welding fittings on tubing, ducts, tanks and other similar units. • Be familiar with ship practice and assembly procedures to determine whether parts are fitted properly and meet specifications prior to welding. • Have fair knowledge of welding symbols and welding specs. • Performs rework, repair and other associated operations in connection with the work described herein when such requirements are characteristic of the classification.
- Sheet Metal,Aluminum,Stainless Steel,Titanium Experience needed
- Tig and Mig Experience.
- Manufacturing and Fabrication Experience
- Blue Print and Schematics Experience.
- Loading and Unloading Heavy Lifting.