Franklin, TN 37067
AtWork Personnel is hiring for a client in Nashville, TN for a Title Processor.
The role of the Title Processor has knowledge of title closing is required. Experience required includes opening files, ordering all necessary reports and docs, clearing all title issues and preparation of the preliminary closing statement.
A successful candidate will be able to initiate the real estate closing transactions by determining requirements; clearing title; preparing documents and assisting with other responsibilities as needed.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Communicated directly with clients, Realtors, and lenders
- Responsible for key documents related to transactions
- In charge of post-closing 25 real estate files per week
- Served as primary point of contact and screen calls
- Reading title commitments to determine ownership of property and to determine any judgments, liens, or mortgages attached to a subject property.
- Utilizing title commitment requirements to clear real estate titles for properties in 49 states of the United States.
- Examining abstracted search results to create title commitments.
- Ordering and receiving payoffs/cancellations to mortgages, judgments, and liens attached to a subject property to clear the title before closing.
- Curing defective title requirements and preparing closing/title documents for execution.
- Meet or exceed department productivity and quality standards within department turn-time standards
- Proficient in PC skills
- 2-3 years of work experience in either an office or retail environment processing loans
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Health Care Benefits Provided