Tool and Die Maker(immediate openings)
Smithfield, NC 27577
- Analytical Skills: Tool and die makers need to create and read advanced blueprints to create specialized tools and molds.
- Attention to Detail: Precision is key. Tool and die makers need to make sure that their models and finished products are flaw free to the most minute detail.
- Technical Skills: Tool and die makers use CAD software and other computer programs to design and craft tools and diecasts.
- Mechanical Skills: In addition to computer software, tool and die makers use a number of hand tools and large scale machines to finish their products.
- Stamina: Tool and die makers spend long hours on their feet, often bent over in the same position.
- Organizing work area - clean and safe
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Able to safely operate mixing machines
Must be over 18 years old and have reliable transportation.
Ideal candidates need to have a positive attitude and be committed to their assignments.