Birmingham, AL 35210
AtWork Personnel is currently seeking applicants for one of the country’s largest privately held print, mail and electronic presentment and payment providers.
This position is 2nd shift but will train on 1st shift.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
- Maintains truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements; arranging for repairs.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within the Pinnacle’s Warehouse by performing the following duties:
- Assist shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in products, matching purchase orders to sales orders.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to the production floor.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence.
- Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic.
- Recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
- Assisting in counting of physical inventory.
- Sweeping, dusting, and mopping
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and employees.
- Strong organization skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal, telephone, and written communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, preferably extensive Excel skills.