Knightdale, NC 27545
Steady growing warehouse seeks an upbeat Warehouse Worker to add to their team! The ideal candidate would be a team player who enjoys working at a steady pace and adapts to new innovations well.
Perform a wide variation of warehouse operations including processing and receiving incoming product. Ideal candidate must versatile and adapt quickly to change.
- Assist with shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Maintains consistent inventory by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer.
- Cycle count physical inventory
- Prepare parcels for mailing
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop.
- Wear the proper safety equipment
Raleigh Area, North Carolina, USA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans’ status.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Team Player
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required
- Must be able to lift objects weighing 10-50lbs