Warehouse Administrative Assistant
Torrance, CA 92704
Self motivated warehouse administrative assistant. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, organized and has great attention to detail. This individual must be able to keep up in a fast paced environment, and adjust to changing priorities in a warehouse environment.
- Assist the Operations department with paperwork and clerical duties
- Coordinate and maintain organization with work orders and purchase orders; enter into database, file, follow up on orders until they are received, close work orders and follow up with other departments until the task is complete Update and maintain installation files with accurate job information
- Assist in locating product and/or vendors for new or specific products
- Receive and process repair/maintenance calls
- Initiate repair orders and follow up to completion
- Assist with arranging for rental equipment
- Review job completion reports for discrepancies and/or necessary repairs
- Review projects in advance of installation
- Maintain documentation organization with all job orders
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor
- Intermediate Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook, required
- Must have 2 or more years of experience in warehouse operations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize tasks and ensure their completion.
- Bilingual/Spanish, required!