Warehouse Logistics Operator
We have a great opportunity with a company in Roseville, CA as a Warehouse Logistics Operator III. This is a great opportunity to join a great organization with a company that’s committed to its most valuable asset, its people. We live up to our commitment by celebrating quality, excellence, teamwork, integrity, and community engagement.
- Record quantity of product shipped.
- Review records on stock status and material requirements to determine adequacy of stock.
- Understand purchase order management and customer service functions.
- Gather and complies data for support of business metrics.
- Primary contact for customer service regarding purchase orders corrections, reconciliation, and modifications.
- Resolves, processes, warehouse problem shipments, receipts, and movements.
- Coordinates documentation and process control efforts with documentation department.
- Open and tracks material transfers, both within an inventory control site and between sites.
- Interfaces with customers for material processing issue resolutions and expediting.
- Generates and maintains reports and record utilizing electronic spreadsheets, databases, and Computer inventory systems.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One year or more of college study or applicable technical school training; two years of related ex and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient with MSN software ( Excel, Power Point, Word)