Santa Ana, CA 92704
Job Opportunity for a 3rd Shift Sanitation Worker. Food Manufacturing Plant in Santa Ana seeks an experienced Sanitation worker.
Temp to Hire
- Basic communication in English.
- Able to handle repetitious tasks.
- Able to handle a moderate to high degree of physical activity including frequent walking, bending, reaching, climbing stairs/ladders, occasional kneeling or bending.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand on feet for a duration of 8 hrs.
- Able to handle aspect of working with hazardous chemicals.
- *May work in a wet and temperature controlled environment from -30-176F to 105-176F, where applicable.
- Responsible for performing tasks according to the plant Master Cleaning Schedule.
- Disassembles and sets up all production equipment, cleans all equipment using COP and CIP procedures, where applicable.
- Maintains work area in a safe and orderly fashion according to GMP and Safety guidelines.
- Must be reliable, show up on time, follow all safety and client guidelines, keep work area clean at all times