eCommerce Merchandising Specialist:
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing online eCommerce medical device companies? Do you have 2 years of experience in data entry? Are you looking to tech savy and like to work with online market places?
The eCommerce Merchandising Listing Specialist’s role is to work with the Ecommerce Merchandising Team Manager to ensure that we have an up-to-date, relevant, and robust product catalogue. This individual is proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and data entry tasks. An ecommerce merchandising specialist is familiar with our product catalogue, availability of products, and is actively engaged in learning about new product opportunities. Additionally, the eCommerce MS2’s role includes having proficient marketplace knowledge and experience dealing with online marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Walmart and Jet). Will be responsible for the implementation and representation of product data on current and future sales channels.
- Responsible for the representation and presence on existing and future sales channels
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information, establishing entry priorities
- Creates product relationship between internal system and online marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Walmart and Jet)
- Maintains data entry requirements by following proprietary ERP system (eComm) techniques and procedures
- Verifies product information is entered correctly, deleting or correcting product data; combining data from multiple sources to optimize product information and listing.
- Reviews work completed by other teammates insuring work is completed correctly, and noting any errors within the work
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Extreme attention to detail regarding data implementation
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Keep information confidential
- Understand and adhere to company and marketplace policies and procedures.
- Abides by company CORE values.
- Assist with implementation of work flow productivity improvements.
- Maintain a culture of accountability in area of responsibility.
- Assist with any special projects as directed by manager.
- High School Diploma
- Experience with Ecommerce is preferred
- Experience with Online Marketplaces is preferred
- 1-2 years Data Entry experience required
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Success working in a high volume, fast paced atmosphere/environment
- Ability to manage and withstand vast amounts of data
- Ability to handle challenging tasks in relation to frequent manufacturer updates
- Ability to think analytically with strong problem-solving skills
- Extreme attention to detail
Full Time Position (Hourly), Benefits Package Including Health, Dental, Disability & Life, FSA or HSA, 401K Matching, Annual Profit Sharing